3d printing

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
Is there anyone that does 3d printing near worcester ma? I need help dialing in my printer and can't figure it out for the life of me.

Most local libraries have maker spaces with 3D printers they might have a tech person that could help you troubleshoot.

Not that I have one or much experience with one, I do have time and research abilities. A second set of eyes may help out. I've invested a bit of time into different models and manufacturers (sp?) to know which model and brand to get. What brand and model do you have and what is the issue?

Not that I have one or much experience with one, I do have time and research abilities. A second set of eyes may help out. I've invested a bit of time into different models and manufacturers (sp?) to know which model and brand to get. What brand and model do you have and what is the issue?
It's a creality cr20 pro. I can't seem to find the right balance of bed height and z axis height. Each time I get the bed lvl and run a print the nozzle digs into the bed. So then I adjust the axis height and then the nozzle is to far. I make sure when I adjust the axis it is the width of a printing paper and everything but I get either or never the right match.

It's a creality cr20 pro. I can't seem to find the right balance of bed height and z axis height. Each time I get the bed lvl and run a print the nozzle digs into the bed. So then I adjust the axis height and then the nozzle is to far. I make sure when I adjust the axis it is the width of a printing paper and everything but I get either or never the right match.
You should have a micro stepping option during your print so you can fine tune the hight. It’s best to start a bit high and tune it down until things looks right. Then just note what you did and run that as your z zero in the future. What material are you printing and how clean is the bed? Both of these will affect adhesion and the success of your print

Was the Makerspace able to help you? I wanted to go there just before Covid hit. Haven't been yet.
No you have to be a paid member to do anything there. I ended up messing with it a little more and I figured it out lol. I just printed a figure for my son and I'm painting it right now lol.

20210730_000528.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back