Gone 40B with sump and stand

Miran2782

BRS Member
Unopened Glue Masters Premium Thin Super Glue - 8oz Bottle for NSA aquascaping: $20 OBO

Tank still running - will be shut down next week (live rock and last of the coral for sale in livestock thread).

Tank/Sump/Stand: $50 OBO
40B display tank (Aqueon)
Custom sump (29G Aqueon tank with custom glass baffles)
Herbie overflow and plumbing included but no equipment
solid wooden stand 50" wide x 21" deep x 34.5" high (2x4 frame with 1x? and plywood covering, corrugated plastic back)

20210720_194925.jpg
20210720_194955.jpg
20210720_194935.jpg

Local pickup only in Swansea, MA 02777 by appointment

Last edited:
Bump
Shutting tank down this week. Just a few corals left and plan to take live rock out in next couple of days.

Hi,

Interested for my classroom. I'm in Milton. I can pick up Friday if still available.

Tom

Free Tank/Sump/Stand (been running ~6years or so)

Must be picked up Tues, Wed, or Thur night. Dumpster is being picked up Friday morning so if not picked up will go into dumpster Thur night.

40B display tank (Aqueon)
Custom sump (29G Aqueon tank with custom glass baffles)
Herbie overflow(2 drains and 1 return drilled in back glass) and plumbing included but NO equipment
solid wooden stand 50" wide x 21" deep x 34.5" high (2x4 frame with 1x* and plywood covering, corrugated plastic back)

Stand is pretty heavy and needs 2 people to lift. I can help you move it into your pickup.

Local pickup only in Swansea, MA 02777 by appointment

Thank you again! Just cleaned out calcareous algae and will be waiting on pump, skimmer, and lights to arrive! Great BR member!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back