Gone 92 Gallon Reef-ready corner tank with stand - no scratches - $150 - Wakefield MA

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
I just broke down my tank at work. I brought it home and cleaned most of the coralline algae off (to get it all off you might need a better scraper). There are no significant scratches (none at all that I know about) and the tank has no leaks. This is a standard 92 gallon corner tank with the single overflow in the corner. You can easily plumb it to a small sump that can fit in the stand with space for a skimmer, etc. The stand is also in good condition. I painted the back of the tank (outside of course) in black so you don't see the wall behind it. The dimensions are 34" x 24. That means you need nearly 3 feet on both rear corners. The water level therefore is about 24". This tank is basically a 90 degree arc. I did not purchase a canopy for it, but I did make my own partial acrylic cover that also blocks the light from any light fixture hitting you in the face. I used to light this with a single 250 W MH and it worked great, but any hanging fixture would be fine. I had the system rigged up for the main recirc pump to pump along the curve of the glass to set up a really good clockwise water motion.

So...tank (with built in overflows and bulkheads), stand, and partial top - $150 even. If you come to pick this up make sure you have a good back, because this thing is a beast! Send me a PM with your number if you are interested.
IMG_4383.JPG
IMG_4384.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4383.JPG
    IMG_4383.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 389
Still available. Two people have shown some interest, but nothing concrete yet.

3 people now interested, but none have actually stepped up. Still available.

Back