Acro garden

Reef2Sanity

Formerly Known as Beauregm
BRS Member
I’m sure has been mentioned before but I cannot say enough good things about acro gardens and dong. Omg what an absolute wealth of knowledge with beautiful corals and fish everywhere, to coin a phrase he’s one of the good ones. I will steer as much business his way that I can, and would simply say anyone that has not been to see him is doing themselves a disservice.

I’m sure has been mentioned before but I cannot say enough good things about acro gardens and dong. Omg what an absolute wealth of knowledge with beautiful corals and fish everywhere, to coin a phrase he’s one of the good ones. I will steer as much business his way that I can, and would simply say anyone that has not been to see him is doing themselves a disservice.
Dong can I get your number?

I am in violent agreement, Dong is dahman!

Dong has an incredible setup with even better coral. He’s a wealth of knowledge and really wants to help you succeed in the hobby. Thanks Dong see you soon! I 100% recommend taking a visit to see him at Acro Garden

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back