All Things Aquatic - Foxboro

EagleEye121

BRS Member
If you haven’t been yet, go in there! The owner Kevin is a great dude and you can tell he’s just a genuine hobbyist. Highly recommend!

Great coral selection and one of the best fish selections I’ve seen. Prices are good too. If you love predators and big fish this is your place. I’ve got a soft spot for sharks and it took everything in me not to buy his beast of a 3’ brownbanded bamboo shark! Maybe once I upgrade to something *slightly* bigger than my Evo 13.5.....

If you haven’t been yet, go in there! The owner Kevin is a great dude and you can tell he’s just a genuine hobbyist. Highly recommend!

Great coral selection and one of the best fish selections I’ve seen. Prices are good too. If you love predators and big fish this is your place. I’ve got a soft spot for sharks and it took everything in me not to buy his beast of a 3’ brownbanded bamboo shark! Maybe once I upgrade to something *slightly* bigger than my Evo 13.5.....
+1 Been there really cool place my kids love the shark big tank

Great service and live stock, although I keep asking them more and more questions about bigger tanks than the one I have today

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back