Anyone missing membership card?

With the transition to me being the new treasurer I want to start a thread for anyone missing an actual physical membership card... I'm assuming there probably is a few people on here that don't have one. Please post in here if you don't have a physical membership card and I will do my best to play catch up once I get up and running for membership cards!!!

Please post here in this thread and do no pm me as it will be easier for me to keep it organized in this thread... Please limit posts to saying you need a membership card to keep this thread clean as well :cool:

Dave/afboundguy
I'm a new member & would like one

@BA7557 I don't have the membership card as well. I have been member for several years. I was recently offered lifetime membership by Paul as an honorary gift for designing the new logo/graphics for the club. Would appreciate a membership card. Thank you!

For all wondering about the membership cards, they will be delivered i8n the months to come, we're working diligently behind the scenes and will have announcements soon.

We supposed to have a membership card because when I signed up. It Never said On the form of BRS anything about a membership card

Just to let everyone know, there haven't been any physical membership cards produced or handed out in years. We're still trying to come up with a digital version that ties into each members actual account, ultimately eliminating the need of printing, laminating and or mailing them out.
At one point in time, the membership cards allowed you to have a percentage off from a club sponsor that supported it. As of right now I haven't an idea as to any sponsor giving a regular percentage off to paid members. Myself or one of the other officers will update once we come up with a solution to the cards. Stay tuned. :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back