WTB Apex Display

So they actually had a coupon for it and it was $50. I downloaded Firetoolbox on my PC and deleted all the Amazon stuff off it, and installed Google Play services so I could download Android apps. I had to play around with the console format because it doesn't scale properly on the tablet.

I'm not sure if I want to use Fusion or the Console. Either way I have my feed modes handy and I can see the data.

Attachments

• IMG_20221029_134437.jpg
    IMG_20221029_134437.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20221029_134308.jpg
    IMG_20221029_134308.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 87
Will one of these displays work with an Apex Classic?

I have a classic and fusion on a fire tablet. Works great. Sometimes you'll need to access the classic dashboard to set some things up. I use an app called "fully single app" which the tablet feel like its only built for fusion if that makes sense.

I just got 2 refurbished Amazon fire 7 tablets for $24.99 ea. one for each of my apexes on two different tanks. You do have to adjust some things to be able to download the Neptune app, took about 30 minutes to do but besides that they were great as displays.

I just got 2 refurbished Amazon fire 7 tablets for $24.99 ea. one for each of my apexes on two different tanks. You do have to adjust some things to be able to download the Neptune app, took about 30 minutes to do but besides that they were great as displays.
See my post above from last week. I saw the refurbished units (2019) as well. I actually bought those as well, but returned them when the 2022 new units were $40.

I went back and forth, but I kept the 2022 model because the overall size (bezel) was smaller by a bit and it has 2x the ram for future consideration.

I had to hack them with fire toolbox to install the Google play store. Thankfully I installed Fusion and chrome first, because after it did a software update, the play store won't open anymore. It doesn't matter because Fusion is already installed and working

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back