Auto Fish Feeder ?

smiller5438

BRS Member
I need to purchase an Auto Fish Feeder for my sons school tank. There wont be anyone in the building for 4-5 days during the school vacation. Ive never used one. Ive looked at more reviews than I care to admit… Does anyone have an exceptional experience with a particular fish feeder that they can recommend? Thank you!

I have been using the Eheim AFF for 3years No complains about it at all it works great! You can set up to 4 feedings per day, 1-2 drum rotations per feeding, and an adjustable opening to set the amount of food released per rotation. The price point is very affordable.

I have a carousel one that I like quite a bit. Great if you only do one feeding a day because you can feed for a week or more.
It doesn’t clip on, it sits on top of something and dumps the food in from the bottom.
I have an extra…

I've had freesea for 3 years already. This is an automatic fish feeder, which will be a natural decoration for the aquarium. Attaches to the wall with a unique screw or adhesive tape. All mounting systems are included. A feature of the model is a wide variety of feed mixtures that can be used. Aquarists can use not only granulated food but also flakes and special tubes. The model provides the function of enriching the feed mixture with air, reducing the risk of lumps. The feed mixture dispensing mode can be adjusted from 1 to 4 times a day. All necessary information is shown on display.

Last edited:
Back