Awesome install by LoveTheReef

drtechno

Non-member
First off thanks to Boston Reefers Society and these forums for hooking me up with the right people to do my 200gal tank install. Would have been difficult to find the right people without you !
Then a shout out to @LoveTheReef for the install, care, and attention to detail. It was a tight fit through that wall but they made it look easy! They exceeded my expectations. Couple pics from the custom ReefSavvy 200gal install

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg

Love the in wall! Please start a build thread!
Ya there's a pretty big build thread I have going on the Reef2Reef forum. I was going to do one here but its so much effort to duplicate everything. Not sure, is it against the rules to link another forum?

First off thanks to Boston Reefers Society and these forums for hooking me up with the right people to do my 200gal tank install. Would have been difficult to find the right people without you !
Then a shout out to @LoveTheReef for the install, care, and attention to detail. It was a tight fit through that wall but they made it look easy! They exceeded my expectations. Couple pics from the custom ReefSavvy 200gal install

View attachment 190378
View attachment 190379View attachment 190381

Wow, super gorgeous you look like a flat screen TV it’s so gorgeous

Gorgeous tank!

…I found your R2R thread and omg omg you ordered this tank in July 2020?? Insane! I know this hobby takes patience but wow that’s next level

Your build looks amazing and I can’t believe your patience. What town are you in? It’s not in your profile.

Back