Beware of CoralVue

Jason72

Non-member
Please be aware of anything from CoralVue. A few years ago I bought their light repair service for my LED fixture. Long story short - after more than a few times sending the light back to them (it was constantly overheating) and losing tons of livestock in process - because they would "get around to fixing it" after a couple weeks - I asked for a refund excluding shipping costs - just the repair service cost. At that point they stopped responding to me. I filed a lawsuit against them, which naturally they immediately responded to me at that point and offered me a fraction of what I'd paid. I was dealing with Chris Conti.

I refused and went to hearing and judgment was against them for all out of pocket cost (I didn't include livestock loss because that's more subjective). Of course, they're refusing to pay me the judgment.

They may have some decent products they send out, but they will absolutely steal and lie at the drop of a hat.

And yes, I have lots of written documentation to back this up

I had a bad experience with a reef octopus skimmer and never again. I would've bought their hydros controller if it wasn't made by them.

I’ll chime in that I hate my hydros, and to sweeten the deal they are no longer sending push notifications via text in regards to emergency alerts from my hydros. That was why I bought it in the first place right? I agree beware when purchasing coralvue products. Plus when an alert went off there was no way to inform the system the user was identifying and correcting the issue, the thing would just keep alerting so it’s blinking crazy colors beeping at you and your frustrated at 2am just trying to fix the problem not deal with a POS controller

Back