BiGGie's Build

Currently my alkalinity is sitting in the 8.5 dhh range, no3 is about 5 and po4 .05. Been a month on the moonshiners program and will be sending out another ATI test this upcoming week.

Nothing new to report, siphoned out some detritus yesterday and cleaned up and organized the fish room as it was getting a bit messy to the eye. Sent out a water test last Tuesday and have been on the Moonshiner's Method roughly one month and believe it or not I can see the difference in how corals are responding. Everything seems more vibrant and fuller than before. Just dosed my daily elements of Manganese, Chromium, Cobalt, Iron, Vanadium and Iodine.

Last edited:
Nothing new to report, siphoned out some detritus yesterday and cleaned up and organized the fish room as it was getting a bit messy to the eye. Sent out a water test last Tuesday and have been on the Moonshiner's Method roughly one month and believe it or not I can see the difference in how corals are responding. Everything seems more vibrant and fuller than before. Just dosed my daily elements of Manganese, Chromium, Cobalt, Iron, Vanadium and Iodine.
Paul are you dosing all by hand or dosing pump?

Still haven't configured the doser, maybe tomorrow. Here's a quick couple shots.
PXL_20210701_012829892.jpg
PXL_20210701_012840502.jpg

I so want to grow one out. Dang you copperband. I've never had aptasia. So want to find one. Guy grew one in a 10g. It is gorgeous.

I so want to grow one out. Dang you copperband. I've never had aptasia. So want to find one. Guy grew one in a 10g. It is gorgeous.
Last time I was at European Aquatics in Malden they had a real tiny one I almost bought for my 20gal to help with aptasia (I'm upgrading to a 57gallon in the next few months)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back