BiGGie's Build

Tank pic tonight lit by Reefbrites XHO and taken with Google Pixel 6 Pro with Orphek XL lens.
PXL_20230424_020230777.jpg

Is it the just Actinic blue?
I believe so.

Guess who's frag tank sprung a leak along the bottom seam? Fun times to say the least. Huge shoutout to Chris @hatunamatata for arranging the smooth purchase of a tank and pickup with the exact measurements all while out of the country. Thanks again for the frag tank, I'll post update pics once I get around to it, lol.

Guess who's frag tank sprung a leak along the bottom seam? Fun times to say the least. Huge shoutout to Chris @hatunamatata for arranging the smooth purchase of a tank and pickup with the exact measurements all while out of the country. Thanks again for the frag tank, I'll post update pics once I get around to it, lol.
What era the odds ….you need to play the lottery…lol so you can buy a bigger tank…

Replacement tank is up and running. What an ordeal. Of course I had every friggin plumbing part but the one I needed. Just swapped all the torches back over so they're a little upset but are already looking great again.
16826475045157815079670179008370.jpg

Nice save and good work! And in the long run you get another tank out of it all happens for a reason they say.

Back