Event Boston Reefers Society May 6th Club Meetup

What type of things do we wanna see happen?

• Coral trades?

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Coral fragging with club saw

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Speaker?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Workshops?

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Water tests?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Drop recommendations below!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For those that plan on purchasing merch, please let me know beforehand. I'm not really trying to lug 5 totes with a bad back. Prices are as follows:

Hoodies: $45 (Charcoal, Heather Gray) Various sizes available
T-shirts: $18 Various sizes available
Embroidered BRS Logo Hats (White, Royal Blue)
BRS Branded Orange Glasses: $5
4" BRS Logo Sticker: $4

Shipping is also available for an average of $11.38 anywhere in New England via USPS Priority Mail. If you want to go this route PM me and we can discuss that option.
Hi Paul I need 3 Tickets for my wife and two kids

I'll be attending with my family and hope to get some nice pieces. However, we're going to Monster Jam at Gillette after. Does anyone has any good tips to make the journey easier for the corals? I probably won't get home until 11

For those that plan on purchasing merch, please let me know beforehand. I'm not really trying to lug 5 totes with a bad back. Prices are as follows:

Shipping is also available for an average of $11.38 anywhere in New England via USPS Priority Mail. If you want to go this route PM me and we can discuss that option.
Can you bring a M, L and XL tee? I think I’m a L but…

Hey Paul! I’ll take 4 pairs of shades . Should I bring the charcoal grill for hotdogs lol

Bringing for sale or trade:
  • Phytoplankton cultures to bring (Nannochloropsis and Tetraselmis from Algae research). $5 per 250 mL, have about 1.5 L of Nanno and 0.75 L of Tetra. Or happy to trade!
  • A bunch of Caulerpa prolifera for free or trades
  • Small Grube's gorgonian (5") $20 or have a large one 10"+ for $40 if anyone wants
Going to be a blast!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!

It’s with great pleasure, on behalf of the BOD, I’d like to announce the first in person meetup for Boston Reefers Society this upcoming May 6th at the Elks Lodge in Framingham MA.

Please see the event details below:

Address: 450 Union Ave, Framingham, MA 01702
Date: 06MAY2023
Time: 1pm-5pm

We have a few BRS sponsors committed to the event and are going to be brining in some frag tanks as well. Thank you @WetPets @BackwoodsReefs @MofoCorals @frank180reef @CrazyCorals @Joker.

Workshop, speaker, trade thread and giveaway details to be released soon!

Hope y’all can make it out and have a cool little pow wow with some fellow reefers.

Happy Reefing!

-Tim Yee 2023 BRS Secretary
What’s the plan for Saturday? Was the “details to be released soon” announced? I’m looking in the “events” section of the forum, but maybe the post was elsewhere…?

I’ll grab glasses and logo sticker…..I get to go to this one!

So what’s the plan? Is there going to be a workshop or speaker?
Basically club sponsors will have corals for sale. Club will have swag pizza to purchase and hang out and chat with members. Probably missing something

Plan is everyone meets up at 1PM, basically a frag swap between members and some sponsors will be there selling goods and services, plus what @Mixed Reefer has written above.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back