Gone BRS Coupon Code

Skmaiden

BRS Member
Single use only, first come first serve. Please post here if you’ve used it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 118
Single use only, first come first serve. Please post here if you’ve used it.
Looks like someone else used it. When I went to complete my cart it shows code is not valid. Smfh. Thank you for offering though.

Attachments

• 6623DF93-0414-4AEC-A4DD-9CCCA9DC722C.jpeg
    6623DF93-0414-4AEC-A4DD-9CCCA9DC722C.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 83
Looks like someone else used it. When I went to complete my cart it shows code is not valid. Smfh. Thank you for offering though.
Ahh that’s disappointing. Guess someone else beat you to it unless it’s specific to my account or something

Lol, I don’t think anybody has used it yet - coupon not valid until Dec 1st
I put it when he posted it and it had showed as valid. So afterwards when I went to check out it showed it wasn’t so I’m not certain on that. Either way I’m all set for if someone else wants to use it.
I just wanted to say thank you either way to @Skmaiden

I sent another code to a member via PM which worked fine so I’m thinking someone else swiped this one. Either way, a lot more members will likely have spare codes in the coming days.

I sent another code to a member via PM which worked fine so I’m thinking someone else swiped this one. Either way, a lot more members will likely have spare codes in the coming days.
No worries. Just wanted it to be known if in fact someone else used it Shane on them lol. Luckily had spare unused points so it was a good enough discount and the order is on its way lol.
Thank you either way for offering and hope they enjoyed it.

I should have a few coupon codes by next week. I ordered a few times trying to win. I ended up winning an RO Buddie! I was really hoping for something from Echotech lol

I should have a few coupon codes by next week. I ordered a few times trying to win. I ended up winning an RO Buddie! I was really hoping for something from Echotech lol
Great congratulations. It’s good to know that one of our reefers GOT something. Hopefully I’ll have a surprise when I get my order lol

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back