Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Hey Reefers,

Here's information to our upcoming Boston Reefers Society's Coral Symposium
Location is Taunton VFW 82 Ingell Street, Taunton, MA 02780
Doors open at Noon and show ends at 4PM

This is being sponsored by @OSA and will have many vendors for all of your coral and fish needs, wants and desires. I'll continue to update this thread as time goes on, so mark your calendars and save the date. So looking forward to being able to see each and everyone of you there.

Forum Post Sept 13.JPG

Donation List
4 Stage Value Plus RO/DI System from our friends at

2 $25 Gift Certificates from our friends over at

Pods and Mangroves from our friends over at

From our friend Logan at
PXL_20210909_180847091.jpg

Flipper Flip-Kick Phone Filter, Flipper 2 in 1 Microfiber Aquarium Cleaning Mitt and Flipper Platinum Aquarium Hand Scrapper form our friends over at
flipper_round logo_2019 (2).jpg

from our friends over at Ocean Nutrition
from our friends over at twolittlefishies.com
from our friends over at San Francisco Bay Brand
from our friends over at Coral RX
from our friend John over at Advanced Acrylics
ATO9.JPG

and
ATO112.JPG

These will be mailed directly to the winners so make sure to see me to give me your information.

from our friends over at Eshopps
2 Brightwell XPort Bio Bricks Donated from @BiGGiePauls33

Two $50 Gift Certificates from our friends over at https://liveaquaria.com/

Two $50 Gift Certificates from our friends over at

Vendor List

All Things Aquatic
Backwoods Reefs
Crazy Corals
Frank's Frags
Mandarin
Mofo Corals
Ocean State Aquatics
Viking Corals
Luu78
Greg Hiller Corals
tkyee98

LK Corals
Son and Sand Reef
Wet Pets Emporium
New England Marine Ornamentals

Last edited:
If y'all are planning on attending the Coral Symposium, register with the RSVP counter above the thread please.

What do y'all plan on buying? Personally, I'm picking up some equipment and possibly some torches. Also, looking for softies, mushrooms, fun stuff to send out to California as a thank you to our friends @Jessican and @gspeed for helping behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Mushrooms and unusual softies, hopefully my new shallow build will mostly be up by then.

Looking forward to this - I'm hoping to add some color to my tank which is very purple. Interesting zoas, acans, hammers, and other LPS that might add a little more color diversity.

What do y'all plan on buying? Personally, I'm picking up some equipment and possibly some torches. Also, looking for softies, mushrooms, fun stuff to send out to California as a thank you to our friends @Jessican and @gspeed for helping behind the scenes.
Hmmm nothing specific though haven’t started zoas yet, may be good time to browse and start my own garden

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back