Slombardi Mixed Reef

Slombardi

BRS Member
Hey all-

I wasn't on this forum when I set up this tank, but now it just turned 1 so I figured I would start now! I set up this tank when I bought my house (I am in Woburn). I had a few other smaller tanks in my apartment that were set up, so I transferred some of the rock/fish/corals and did not have to do much of a cycle. Details below-

These are the 20L I had previous.

DSCN5927.JPG

20180410_140726.jpg

Wow, look at that vibrant coraline, to say nothing of the actual corals themselves.

Awesome set up congratulations and that's the brand name Cadlight I'm gonna get when I first get my house also I like the 70 gallon low iron when I buy house I'm going to get one

I like the tank. It was in my price range at 999 for what I was looking for and what I got. Obv now I want a little bigger and more custom if I get another... but the cadlights works for me!

I like the tank. It was in my price range at 999 for what I was looking for and what I got. Obv now I want a little bigger and more custom if I get another... but the cadlights works for me!
Exactly I love the price also. And it's no difference of the Red Sea. Does the same job as a Red Sea. Red Sea is only the name that we're buying that's why we pay extra.

Exactly I love the price also. And it's no difference of the Red Sea. Does the same job as a Red Sea. Red Sea is only the name that we're buying that's why we pay extra.
I can't speak to the red sea and the difference in quality between the two, but cadlights works for me. The aquarium itself is a made by MODE aquariums.

It came with a skimmer, return pump, sump, lid and plumbing. Not all the best options, but great to get started then upgrade individually over time.

I can't speak to the red sea and the difference in quality between the two, but cadlights works for me. The aquarium itself is a made by MODE aquariums.

It came with a skimmer, return pump, sump, lid and plumbing. Not all the best options, but great to get started then upgrade individually over time.
The red sea all it gets is it better pipes plumbing pipes better quality that's the only difference to me but you can order separate kit good quality pipes. The screw on ones that doesn't need no glue

Got my Triton ICP test. Everything looks spot on! Little low on the Iodine, but besides that I am very happy. The tank has been very stable for me since I started using Aquaforest line for dosing back in January.

Attachments

• Triton.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 396
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back