WTB Cheap Tester Euphyllias

Anak’s Reef

Formerly known as Blennylover01
Hi! I think I’m finally ready for some new corals since I restarted my tank back in May, everything’s been growing and doing pretty well so far! Euphyllias are my favorites but my last hammer died before the restart and I’m looking for another hammer. Don’t want to go too pricey since I won’t know if it will die or not. If anyone has any or knows where to get cheap Euphyllias, preferably hammers, and near Bedford MA, please lmk here thx!
3D64F6D6-0C3C-43D1-BEAB-77B887E40F34.jpeg

Hi! I think I’m finally ready for some new corals since I restarted my tank back in May, everything’s been growing and doing pretty well so far! Euphyllias are my favorites but my last hammer died before the restart and I’m looking for another hammer. Don’t want to go too pricey since I won’t know if it will die or not. If anyone has any or knows where to get cheap Euphyllias, preferably hammers, and near Bedford MA, please lmk here thx! View attachment 163902
What do you have for trade. Ill split off a head for ya of what you want. Got very hardy branching. Ive had for years. Most cant find anymore. 180g corals have no diseases or pests strict qt. Need some corals for my new qt pico. Its looking bare. Hooksett nh. 6032620844. Annie

Attachments

• 20210715_182158_HDR.jpg
    20210715_182158_HDR.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 158
Hey @Anak’s Reef. Lots of cheap coral here on BRS if you are willing to drive to NH, RI, Swansea, etc. Dong (@dz6t) in concord has good deals too, although his euphyllias are generally larger if I'm not mistaken. Nice tank. I'm in Bedford too if you ever want to trade or whatever

Hey @Anak’s Reef. Lots of cheap coral here on BRS if you are willing to drive to NH, RI, Swansea, etc. Dong (@dz6t) in concord has good deals too, although his euphyllias are generally larger if I'm not mistaken. Nice tank. I'm in Bedford too if you ever want to trade or whatever
Hey! Completely forgot about Dong, yes, want to head over there soon. More sps there, I’ll check it out next time thanks!
Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Thanks for all the replies, will keep all of you in mind when I’m ready. Going away soon so I’ll come back to look for some after. I’m definitely getting some, my dad granted my want corals for my bday tomorrow request Thank you all!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back