WTB Clarisea SK-5000 replacement motor

Sbbavis3

BRS Member
Bought a used Gen 2 SK-5000 clarisea filter roller and the wires on the motor are done for. Anyone know where i can buy a replacement motor for it? Only place i can find is on ebay in Europe and will take 3 weeks to get here. Thanks!

Post a pic of the motor and damaged wires. Hard to believe it's not an easy repair, but never had that brand. Luv my Aquamaxx and bubble magus rollers! Amazing how pulling crap out of the column improves the tank. Took time to see how superior rollers are to socks and not just for the ease of maintenance. I'm close to my final design on a fleece washing device too. It's a PVC pipe and fitting thing that lets me use a cordless drill to unwind the dirty fleece from the take up roll in seconds. It also sits in the slop sink so it rinses the fleece off by a shower head connected to the faucet as it gets wound on a bare spool. The spool goes in the bleach bucket overnight and then rinsed again under tap water, then in a bucket with RO water and prime. A short soak and let it dry out for next use. Been running the same couple rolls for about 3 years now. I can't imagine that motor been cheap...lol

I had to do this repair myself. There is an FAQ on Clarisea's webpage that walks you through the process, its not very difficult from what I recall. Only part that was a little challenging was getting the casing open.

I had to do this repair myself. There is an FAQ on Clarisea's webpage that walks you through the process, its not very difficult from what I recall. Only part that was a little challenging was getting the casing open.
Any chance you have the link? I cant find it myself.

Back