College Student Here

Welcome! I had a 55 in my fraternity house room in college. Was awesome. Especially because it was an old one with 1/2” glass so it seemed indestructible. Should have kept that beast

Welcome! I had a 55 in my fraternity house room in college. Was awesome. Especially because it was an old one with 1/2” glass so it seemed indestructible. Should have kept that beast
Man that's a lot, haha. I'm probably just gonna get a frag 10 gallon and keep macroalgae and maybe a small candy hogfish or something. What did you stock yours with?

Had a maroon clown and a RBTA taking up one side, and a bunch of corals. I think a powder brown for awhile but it was too big and I swapped for some chromis.

Actually had a second tiny tank for a mantis that came in as a hitchhiker for a year too. Fun times

Small all in one is probably a great way to go, very portable

Had a maroon clown and a RBTA taking up one side, and a bunch of corals. I think a powder brown for awhile but it was too big and I swapped for some chromis.

Actually had a second tiny tank for a mantis that came in as a hitchhiker for a year too. Fun times

Small all in one is probably a great way to go, very portable
Yeah, I'm mostly trying to build a tank that can last a couple weeks without intervention on my part. An ATO and auto feeder should do the trick, but I'm not sure if I'd need a doser for the macro. It'd be so much easier to just have a freshwater tank full of caridina but saltwater is too fun.

At home I have a couple ocellaris/maroon hybrids, a bluejaw trigger, magnificent foxface, and a few smaller guys.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back