Current USA LED IC PRO -or something else

Corwyn

I am in Raynham
SO I have a inno 30G.

IT si only about 12" with the sand bed at average debt so I am thinking that something like a reef Reeder is way over kill?

I was looking at the new(ish) Current USA LED IC PRO for about $200. I use the current power heads in my other tank and I'm happy with the quality but cant really find any info on their lights.
I like hte look of the light and the mounting bar they have. plus you get the controller for a ph as well. Seems too good to be true.
Anyone have any experience/feedback on them?

I run them on my 50g lowboy ~9.5” water depth. They are well suited for a shallow tank and I have gotten good growth/coloration out of my beginner sps(digi’s, stylos, pocillopora, etc) one problem would be my lights are using the legs that set right on the tank and the angle of the diodes is narrow so the light can punch down, but as corals grow towards the surface the light is less blended and hot spots are under each diode and dead space between. Perhaps using the arms would help blend but I imagine the intensity will be weaker towards deeper in the tank. I would recommend them for your use. I do couple mine with t5’s which may be hard on your narrow tank

Back