WTB does anybody on the south shore/hanover area have any micro mini stars that they want to get rid of?

php1775

BRS Member
hi, started up a few tanks w dry rock recently,so have no hitchhikers. i love having bunch of micro mini stars as well as some as little white astrea?stars
i would take or buy as many as possible within reason of course.
if anyone out of this area has them ,i would gladly pay to ship to me etc
thank you all

i believe i was at his place well over 10 yrs ago,but i believe that he was a little farther away than im able to travel.but my memory isnt very clear on that.

thank you Dong.really appreciate it my friend, but its a bit too far for me right now.remember coming over your place often.remember when you got your first led light fixture

hey Criptic,that sounds great.i would love a bunch.youre closeby.
Pat,7819850630

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kind offers but ive been limited to local travel for temp health issues

Hey. Are you looking for Asterina stars? I am in Hingham and can grab you a few. Should also be able to find a few brittle stars. Also have a softie frag or two you can have. No charge. You are welcome to PM me and come by. Pls take care of your health first

thank you ,i will. nothing serious, just getting over months of having shingles. cant wear a shirt for too long in fear of re-irritating this nightmare lol

Last edited:
hey Edp251,sounds good and im only in Hanover.retired ,so pretty flexible.
thank you

Back