WTB dry rock branching style

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
Making some changes to the aquascape and I plan on adding some acros. I have about 70lbs of rock in a 90g so I dont want to add a bunch of big rock to gain area for planting. Plus I want to be able to get good flow thru this area. I was thinking of DYIing something but I dont want it to look a pvc frame with sticks on it. I will take any ideas.

If you have anything please PM me with pics and prices.

Thanks

Making some changes to the aquascape and I plan on adding some acros. I have about 70lbs of rock in a 90g so I dont want to add a bunch of big rock to gain area for planting. Plus I want to be able to get good flow thru this area. I was thinking of DYIing something but I dont want it to look a pvc frame with sticks on it. I will take any ideas.

If you have anything please PM me with pics and prices.

Thanks
There was a person selling some really amazing looking ceramic synthetic rock here recently. Might be worth a dig through the last month or so of dry goods postings.

I will do def. I have never done a build thread before and this looks like a great project. I will start a new thread in a few weeks. Stay tuned.....

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back