Ecotech support is amazing

JPags

BRS Member
Bought a used Vortech M1. It started making noise and I called Vortech. They gave me an RMA and I sent it back.
Just got this back from them, seems like they are sending me a replacement pump at no cost.

Cant believe they did this, I was expecting them to call me and tell me I had to pay something for a replacement.

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.36.17 PM.png

I've had good luck with them too. Not quite this good of luck, but still, it's nice to be able to call a company and talk with a HUMAN who actually knows what they are talking about.

I guess I've just been conditioned by delta airlines to twitch every time I call a customer service number.

There support is top notch had a mp 40 repaired for free that was about 6 years old recently. They really stand by their products.

They actually sent me an m2 replacement for my M1. Looks like it’s not new but as long as it’s quiet I’m ok with it.

I have 3 Gen5 XR30 Blue's and bought G6 pro upgrade kits. The first upgrade I did I forgot to unplug the power. Next thing I see is sparks and smoke. I called them and confessed to my mistake. They told to I had to send it in for repairs. They ended up sending me a brand new Gen 6 XR30 pro for free. All I had to pay was shipping my Broken one in.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back