Gone Elegance corals - tank raised - $150 each - 6 month guarantee

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Okay, I'm breaking down my tank at work and have therefore cut my main elegance mother colony into four pieces. It will need another 2 weeks or so to heal, but then I'm going to need to get rid of the pieces quickly as I need to get the tank out of my office. So...this is a "forward looking" post. I will have three pieces to sell (I'll hold onto one), each about 4 inches in skeleton length, which expand easily to 6-7 inches. These will sell for $150 each, and each will be guaranteed by me for 6 months. If you have a problem, show me the skeleton and I'll return your $150. First to respond will get the best/biggest pieces. Again, these will be available in mid-May.

Please PM me on these and include your cell phone number so we can coordinate effectively when the time comes to move these pieces.

Photos of one of the earlier frags (they will look the same) are on this previous thread:

Bump for Greg. I bought one of these from him a year a go and it is a stunner! Super rare to find a truly tank raised, hardy elegance!

Thanks for the bump, but they are now all spoken for. FYI, I'm in my office today (only come in certain days) and they are healing up very well. Never know when you frag something big like this. Sometimes the brown jelly comes and wipes it out!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back