FS Equipment for sale Southern NH

LTibbs77

BRS Member
48 inch 2 bulb T5 retrofit kit with 2 blue plus and one purple plus all new never used $130
Radion gen 2 with gen3 upgrade doesn't turn on for parts only $30
All items I sell will be held for first person who I heard from, and if you inquire about them and someone else did prior I'll be sure to let you know

Last edited:

Dany Estrada

Ritteri18
Cobalt 40 gallon aio, stand, glass top, Reef octopus not going with it aquamaxx hang on 1.0 skimmer or macro aqua M50 for 25 less, 2 fluval sea and marine 36 inch bluetooth app control lights, current light brackets, 2500 dc return pump, ehiem Jager heater, 3 pairs of filter socks, and innovative marine tank mat. This is an almost 100% ready to go setup that was just taken down, and is 40 breeder footprint. Tank isn't scratched anywhere. For an additional $150 will include apex classic with temp, ph probes and energy bar 4 and wifi adapter. Not looking to part out, will entertain trades for a 16 inch reefbreeders light or hydra 26 or 32 with hanging kit or mount

Apex jr with temp probe $125
48 inch 2 bulb T5 retrofit kit with 2 blue plus and one purple plus all new never used $130
Apex classic with new EB4 ph probe and temp probe, will also take ORP probe as well (just not included) $200
Believe I have a wxm I could include with either for a little extra.
How much for the tank

OP
LTibbs77

LTibbs77

BRS Member
So it's about 20 months old, and tank I'll let got for the price of a hydra 32, or will trade for a newer 26 hd or 32. So as of today that is $366.50 and considering the price of these new an outstanding deal I think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-060504.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-060504.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 88

Cooper2

BRS Member
Interested in the classic. Not sure if your post means the EB4 is pending or both the classic AND EB4.

April Monthly Meeting

Featuring Sanjay Joshi
Reefkeeping by Numbers:
"What you really need to know"

Saturday April 3, 2021
7 PM On Zoom!