FS Fish and Misc Livestock

Craig

Non-member
For Sale
Fox Face Rabbit Fish $50 Full size with a great appetite. Unfortunately his favorite foods are LPS polyps and after losing hundreds of dollars and some of my favorite pieces I broke my rock work down just to catch him. He also loves Nori any frozen food and does not bother SPS corals.

Big Eye Soldier Fish $20 After eating my coral banded shrimp I decided to part with him

Cinnamon Clown $5 Healthy female, happy to attach your hand constantly while working in tank

Scopa Tang Free to Paid Member Rescued from my other tang, has a damaged dorsal fin that is healing and a few healed coral stings. Otherwise a great algae grazer. Must have an appropriate sized system I won't give him to someone with a small tank.

Live Rock with large paly colony $20

I also have two very large pieces of live rock that would be free to a paid member. Great starters for a new tank cycling. Full disclosure my tank does have Aiptasia so if you want a pest free system I wouldn't use these. If I don't have any takers in the next three days ill be drying them out.

If you have any interest make me an offer as the setup they are currently in is very temporarily and if I have no interest ill be sending them all to the LFS. Send me a message on the forum or text me at 508-954-three Nine Seven Seven. I can send pictures if you are interested.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back