Free Free rock, fish, corals

TomD

Non-member
This tank has been in my office for years and unfortunately it's starting to become extremely neglected. I'm just too busy with added responsibility to take care of it at work. All of the live rock corals in the two clownfish are up for grabs if somebody's willing to come to Belmont and get the stuff out. I'm going to turn into a freshwater tank so if anybody has any drift wood or anything I could use I would appreciate that. But not needed. You need to have a quarantine tank. I got flatworms and there is a good amount of them. So if you have a quarantine tank and this is for you, please message me or text me at seven eight one nine six zero five four eight one.

Attachments

• PXL_20220112_183455881.jpg
    PXL_20220112_183455881.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 350
This tank has been in my office for years and unfortunately it's starting to become extremely neglected. I'm just too busy with added responsibility to take care of it at work. All of the live rock corals in the two clownfish are up for grabs if somebody's willing to come to Belmont and get the stuff out. I'm going to turn into a freshwater tank so if anybody has any drift wood or anything I could use I would appreciate that. But not needed. You need to have a quarantine tank. I got flatworms and there is a good amount of them. So if you have a quarantine tank and this is for you, please message me or text me at seven eight one nine six zero five four eight one.
P

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back