FRESH HOT OFF THE PRESS! BLACK MAMBA SPECIAL! R.I.P.

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
ANOTHER FRESH CREATION MADE ON OUR EMBROIDERY MACHINE! BOOYAAAHH!
ANYONE INTERESTED IN SPECIALIZED LOGO OR CISTOM MADE LOGOS OR EMBROIDERY ETC PLEASE ADVISE!
DABB4CFD-067A-4D17-ADDC-42D6A5E60C4A.jpeg
1593823790197.png

Last edited:
Yes, before it was finished and it has no pupil, just a creepy blank space in the eye staring at me.
Yep that’s the background before the finish thread gets on final phase etc...LOL

I MOSTLY ILLUSTRATED PICTURE TO SHOW IT IN PROCESS WHILE ON THE MACHINE. A LITTLE BEFORE AND AFTER SO TO SPEAK LOL

It's fascinating to watch I'm sure. And I'm not even kidding, I totally have the personality to appreciate it embroidering each color and just sit there watching it happen. I'm one of those people that will be entertained for embarrassingly long by the "sand pictures" with the sand falling slowly through the liquid to make new shapes.

It's fascinating to watch I'm sure. And I'm not even kidding, I totally have the personality to appreciate it embroidering each color and just sit there watching it happen. I'm one of those people that will be entertained for embarrassingly long by the "sand pictures" with the sand falling slowly through the liquid to make new shapes.
I’m with you it’s an absolutely underestimated experience for sure.

From the other thread, “I embroider with glow in the dark thread on certain images and logos.”

Are there different colors of glow in the dark thread?
Can you embroider on a material that could be framed?
Can you embroider a sample and post a photo of it under LED lights?
Does the “glow” of the glow in the dark thread go away after a few months or years?
Ballpark price on a small print, say 4”x 4” or 8” x 8”?

From the other thread, “I embroider with glow in the dark thread on certain images and logos.”

Are there different colors of glow in the dark thread?
YES...I will text you to better explain

Can you embroider on a material that could be framed?
Yes except the obvious wood, plastic, metal etc...

Can you embroider a sample and post a photo of it under LED lights?
YES...I will send you a text on some designs we have done so far.

Does the “glow” of the glow in the dark thread go away after a few months or years?
I'm not certain the longevity on the glow but should last as long as it's not scrubbed or deterred etc...

Ballpark price on a small print, say 4”x 4” or 8” x 8”?
It all depends on how intricate the design is etc...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back