Frozen Food Thawer/Feeders Are Ready! $13.50 Shipped!

Frag Freaks

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Frozen food thawers are ready for sale. Price is $13.50 shipped. For right now they are make to order so please allow for about a day for me to print and build.

I tested it out on my 3/4” thick acrylic tank and worked out fine. On 3/4” the hold is not super strong but enough to serve its function so I can recommended the design as is up to that thickness. Some of the food does exist through the top teeth but i would say 90% flows out the bottom as intended.

My site is under construction so if you would like to purchase one please shoot me a PM.

A526E101-5DDF-4D39-A101-2249591D996D.jpeg

What are the dimensions to this?
I like it but would also like my automatic feeder to drop pellets right in so they don’t float out down the drain.

What are the dimensions to this?
I like it but would also like my automatic feeder to drop pellets right in so they don’t float out down the drain.
I bought the 2littlefish feedring for just the reason @Chris A. Got it @ Brs. tryed the Eheim 1st(only$10) Didn't like the way if fit. Just got the feedring and works great for flake, frozen, and pellets.

Going to see how much of a spread the pellets come out in and I’ll let you know.

Thanks for all the interest so far. Shooting for the first wave of orders tog out tomorrow. Feedback on them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the interest so far. Shooting for the first wave of orders tog out tomorrow. Feedback on them would be greatly appreciated.
I'll be trying this one and if i need any other and or have any requests on special dims and so forth i'll advise. Thanks for making this chief plus i'd rather support local reefers. I can't wait to get mine...

Got mine the other day and already used it today. I did drop it on the pavement and broke off one of the top teeth but that was my own stupidity but it didn't effect how it worked as it worked very well. Threw in a cube of mysis shrimp and walked away and a few minutes later the cube was tumbling nicely and the fish were enjoying their drawn out meal!

I'm not worried about it it's a small magnet and the one in the feeder is encased quite well... I'm sure you could encase the exterior magnet with silicone if you wanted to be super careful.

Won't magnet scratch glass somehow?

The reason behind not encasing the back magnet is that when you do so it greatly reduces holding power. To make up for it I would need to beef up the magnet which increases cost.

The magnet itself has rounded edges and very smooth. Unless you fracture the coating and then drag it across the tank there should not be issues.

I have used similar magnets on my glass frag tanks for years with no issues. My older style frag racks had the same design concept. I probably sold about 500 or so over the years and never had anyone report an issue.

However I do see why that could be a concern. If continued feedback is similar I can improve on a Gen 2 design but will come with a cost increase.

Thank you for pointing out the concern. It is appreciated.

Last edited:
Got mine the other day and already used it today. I did drop it on the pavement and broke off one of the top teeth but that was my own stupidity but it didn't effect how it worked as it worked very well. Threw in a cube of mysis shrimp and walked away and a few minutes later the cube was tumbling nicely and the fish were enjoying their drawn out meal!

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear that one of the teeth broke. I guess one fix for that is to slot the top and have the openings closed rather than an open tooth design.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back