Sold Goniopora colonies - Greens + Lava Lamp

nilaydeshmukh

BRS Member
Adding Lava Lamp to the mix with a price drop for all three . . .

Two Goniopora colonies - both have been in my tank for about 4-5 years now. One is Fluorescent Green/Yellow, the other is Green/Blue. Very attractive looking colonies with accent lighting and right current. Very hardy and easy to keep.

1. Fluorescent Green/Yellow Colony- Has about 4 1/2" base. It opens to 6" to 8" ball (when the conditions are right) - $100

2. Green/Blue Colony - Has about 3" base. It opens to 5" to 5 1/2" ball - $75

3. NEW - TSA Lava Lamp - about 1" diameter - $75

Package Deal - All three for $200

Available for pick up in Canton, MA

Thanks.

1ONLINE.G3.121420-1.jpg

Gonnies_1.jpg

Gonnies_2.jpg

Pa

Last edited:
Any words of wisdom keeping these longterm? Real cool looking corals but read a lot dont last long, kept me from trying a frag.

Real nice looking pieces, Good luck with Sale!

Any words of wisdom keeping these longterm? Real cool looking corals but read a lot dont last long, kept me from trying a frag.

Real nice looking pieces, Good luck with Sale!
It seems that used to be the case in 90’s but not any more with better filtration and lighting that is available. If I can keep them for all these years then anyone can . I don’t do anything differently. They like low light and mediums flow. I feed them (and everyone in the tank) ReefRoids a coupe of times a week. They never seem to eat actively but they do. I realized that they don’t like warm water in summer (above 79-80). They tend to close up in warmer water but once water is cool again, they open up and are happy. You can get them from me if you want to give it a try. They have been as hardy as clown fish for me.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back