Free Hanna Nitrate Checker

EdR

Non-member
Just bought a Hanna Nitrate Checker. So frustrated trying to get a reading from the thing. About to throw it in the trash. Figured if someone wants it they can have it instead of wasting my $50. New minus about 5 tests worth of regents.

Next in line! Lmk if that falls through. I’m across the north shore and Worcester county regularly.

Just bought a Hanna Nitrate Checker. So frustrated trying to get a reading from the thing. About to throw it in the trash. Figured if someone wants it they can have it instead of wasting my $50. New minus about 5 tests worth of regents.
Is it the low range or the high range? The low range sucks to use, the high range is so much simpler.

It was low range. You’re right. It’s sucks. Luckily I was able to return it to Saltwateraquarium.com. No problem. They even sent me a return label.

Used mine for 2 times and gave up as well. Such an overly complicated PITA tester. Better luck next time with the HR checker. Cheers!

Definitely more steps that most of the other steps but it's not so bad! I think they could make some of the instructions a little more specific. I think I recall I initially had ap problem as there were two plastic discs in the filter assembly and I didn't even know.

Back