Free Hate to do this

Brad508

Non-member
I hate to do this, but if anyone wants my nano cube 28g with stand, pumps, t5 lights, wave maker, test kits, all livestock. Unfortunately do to family issues I have not been in the house that much in the past few, and the tank is in shambles. Aptasia, bubble algae, the tank has been running for 2+ years. Coraline algae is growing. Im just not giving it the proper care, do not even remember when I did a water change last.. so if someone wants to take on the task of getting it cleaned up, it will be a nice tank for someone. I'm in west Bridgewater

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_092201709.jpg
    IMG_20210926_092201709.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 361
Thats too bad. Maybe you can find a caretaker for the tank until you're in a better position to manage it. Good luck.

Thank you for the support but I should mention, it's a structural issue with our septic tank that was broken by a tree company so we cannot use our water .. well we can, but just cannot go down thendrain. Anyways yesterday 2 "I'll be there asap," 2 "sorry something came up and I forgot to text".... Even though I texted them. Going back through the next people in order which they replied. Thank you!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back