Hello from North Western MA

Bearsfish

Non-member
Hey there everyone.

I have kept a lot of fresh water tanks (currently running 3) and I have done a few salt tanks in the past. It is time to get back into the salty side of things ;)

I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone and I will likely start a tank journal type thread soon (soon in my world can have a wide range of meanings LOL).

Hope to learn much and share what little I have to offer.

I was advised to check things out here by a person on R2R and thought I would stop by..

Thanks for having such a great place on the web.

Welcome! I also have a freshwater planted tank still kicking around. The reef consumes much more of my time though...

I hear you. I think once the freshwater is set up they generally are pretty easy for me. My wife likes them and I want to enjoy corals and the challenge of a saltwater tank again. Granted I am planning out a simple tank but there is still much to consider when building and growing these amazing aquascapes.

I hear you. I think once the freshwater is set up they generally are pretty easy for me. My wife likes them and I want to enjoy corals and the challenge of a saltwater tank again. Granted I am planning out a simple tank but there is still much to consider when building and growing these amazing aquascapes.
Welcome to the club, always good to meet new hobbyist. Have no worries, some of the "simple tanks" can still yield some amazing vistas in our homes.

Welcome to the club. Look forward to seeing you on the forums in reeftalk or at meetings.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I will start a thread on the build shortly. I have a build thread going on another site or two and would rather not bore you all will all of the things that have changed up to this point.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back