Henri

I hope so too. I have a couple of battery air pumps but that's about it. Been eyeballing a Honda generator for a bit but always seem to spend money on other house stuff. Hope everyone makes it out ok.

Heading out for a inexpensive generator in the morning to hold me over until I have the Honda money.

If you can't afford a generator but have access to running extension cords grab a fairly inexpensive Car power inverter and just make sure you fill up your car beforehand will allow you to run the very essential equipment

Heading out for a inexpensive generator in the morning to hold me over until I have the Honda money.
Hopefully they wont all fly off the shelves before then. We probably should create an emergency thread incase members need to borrow something. I have 2 small Harbor Frieght generators and a 1200 watt inverter, But typically I usually get away with a couple Penn-Plax air pumps, short term outage,

I have a 3500 watt harbor freight that has got me through a five day outage before- hurricane Irene. Still going strong, they are t too bad

Hopefully they wont all fly off the shelves before then. We probably should create an emergency thread incase members need to borrow something. I have 2 small Harbor Frieght generators and a 1200 watt inverter, But typically I usually get away with a couple Penn-Plax air pumps, short term outage,
No dice on the genny, but grabbed some of the last battery air pumps from Lovely Pets in Kingston, MA.

No dice on the genny, but grabbed some of the last battery air pumps from Lovely Pets in Kingston, MA.
Glad you scored some of those. I noticed that John over at Sea Creatures in N. Providence had a bunch of B11 Silent Air pumps advertised on Facebook. Btw, they're not all that "silent". So having extra air line helps to hide the pump.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back