Hi everyone I’m new I’m Bill from Boston

BostonBill678

BRS Member
I’m looking for free or cheap corals a free or cheap skimmer and free or cheap lights.
thanks everyone
Happy Reefing!

Welcome!! I have some freebie starter corals if you want to try them out…message me if you like

Welcome to the club! I have a few freebies if you don’t mind stopping by Worcester to pick up.

I’ve been trying to do that but I forget a lot and I probably didn’t even know I signed up .The chemo from my Cancer makes my brains like scrambled eggs .I will join the group but I’m on social security and I have to wait to get my check I’ve had fish my whole life and I can’t work so my doctor told me to start up a fish tank .Im just trying to cope . I’m sorry I won’t go on your site any more.

Not trying to stir anything up with you but you definitely violated the forum rules by creating multiple accounts on the same day. Instead of asking for cheap or free stuff with your introduction post, maybe start again and give a little background information. People here are really generous with helping others out. I know I commented on your other account post asking for free stuff as well. I Wich you nothing but the best, but when multiple people report your post I have to take action. Best wishes on your battle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-015308.png
    Screenshot_20211029-015308.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 149
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back