Hi Everyone! Just joined

StourysReef

BRS Member
Hi Everyone, I just joined. I live in the NYC area but I keep hearing great things about this group so decided why not join.

I worked on reseting a pretty cool 150 gallon tank yesterday that has these amazing Masked fish if you guys want to check out the video. I look forward to more reef discussions going forward. Thanks guys!

On behalf of Long Island Reef Association, I want start by thanking Andrew and Mrs. Sandler for hosting us (close to 60 guests) at their home. This was one amazing event for more reasons than one! Andrew, went all out and catered this event, addressed everyone's questions during a short Q&A and then along with his team, provided everyone a full tour of all his tanks and sub basement. We had several local quests you guys might already know, join us like Bob Stark, Robert King and Kat.

Looking around, all I saw were jaws dropped whole time when folks were seeing these tanks for the first time. Everyone, kept saying that the video's and pictures did these setups no justice but I still tried to capture as much footage as possible so that folks that couldn't join this past weekend still can enjoy this event virtually.

On behalf of Long Island Reef Association, I want start by thanking Andrew and Mrs. Sandler for hosting us (close to 60 guests) at their home. This was one amazing event for more reasons than one! Andrew, went all out and catered this event, addressed everyone's questions during a short Q&A and then along with his team, provided everyone a full tour of all his tanks and sub basement. We had several local quests you guys might already know, join us like Bob Stark, Robert King and Kat.

Looking around, all I saw were jaws dropped whole time when folks were seeing these tanks for the first time. Everyone, kept saying that the video's and pictures did these setups no justice but I still tried to capture as much footage as possible so that folks that couldn't join this past weekend still can enjoy this event virtually.

Nice video, I'd love to see Andrew's system some day.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back