Gone Hollywood Stunner

Reefer508

BRS Member
I had a tank spring a leak and have to move to another tank. It's going to be a challenge getting all the Hollywood stunner in the cube. Have a bunch that I can give away. Would always take a small zoa frag in trade. Pick up in Blackstone, MA

This piece I'm keeping but you get the idea:
StunnerF.jpg

PM with interest

Happy Reefing

Last edited:
Curious if anyone has ever used "Flex Seal tape" to address an emergency or leak. It's an interesting product if you've never held a piece in your hand. I currently have a 40B with an E-Shopps drilled overflow. When it was first running the overflow could outperform the return pump and as result was kind of noisy. I used a 2" square of this tape to block a few weirs and the noise was resolved. I was concerned if anything in the adhesive was toxic, but the tank was run fallow for some time to prove out function and no leaks. It was then cycled with microbe-lift and now has running for about a year. There seems to be no consequence to using this and just thought I'd mention it. It goes on wet glass and sticks like it's powered by Witchcraft. Might be a great addition to your emergency kit for your tanks. It could at least buy you some time during an unfortunate event. Anyone else ever try this?

Curious if anyone has ever used "Flex Seal tape" to address an emergency or leak. It's an interesting product if you've never held a piece in your hand. I currently have a 40B with an E-Shopps drilled overflow. When it was first running the overflow could outperform the return pump and as result was kind of noisy. I used a 2" square of this tape to block a few weirs and the noise was resolved. I was concerned if anything in the adhesive was toxic, but the tank was run fallow for some time to prove out function and no leaks. It was then cycled with microbe-lift and now has running for about a year. There seems to be no consequence to using this and just thought I'd mention it. It goes on wet glass and sticks like it's powered by Witchcraft. Might be a great addition to your emergency kit for your tanks. It could at least buy you some time during an unfortunate event. Anyone else ever try this?

I did use Flex Seal tape on an old 150 tall I had years ago. It did stop the leak. That was my only tank at the time and had no other option. It was a good emergency fix, ugly but works.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back