Ann. Hurdbird's Reef Tank Tour Thursday June 25th @ 8PM

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Tank tour of the Hurdbird Waterbox 130.4 for my local club, Boston Reefers on Thursday at 8PM. Pour yourself a nice drink, bring your questions and let’s get some good reefing conversation going!
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/3125946996?pwd=SXlGaEVobFdmY04rQVAzNHFJOEh2Zz09
Meeting ID: 312 594 6996
Password: 1bcfSj

1593006498347.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Had fun with the tour. After it fills in a bit, we can do another check in.

I had an interesting morning as well... sitting in a two hour meeting at 7AM and my wife texts me saying she heard a loud bang and the power went out around 6:45AM. She immediately got out of bed and checked the tank for me and filed a report with the electrical company. Battery back ups kicked in and luckily we got power back in 2 hours and the tank only dropped .7 degrees lower than normal. I almost bailed in the middle of a meeting with my bosses to go start the generator haha.

I had an interesting morning as well... sitting in a two hour meeting at 7AM and my wife texts me saying she heard a loud bang and the power went out around 6:45AM. She immediately got out of bed and checked the tank for me and filed a report with the electrical company. Battery back ups kicked in and luckily we got power back in 2 hours and the tank only dropped .7 degrees lower than normal. I almost bailed in the middle of a meeting with my bosses to go start the generator haha.

same thing happened but it was 4 o’clock in the morning but the power only went out for 10 min

Back