Ice Cap lens

rrob1399

Non-member
Anyone use the ice cap lens for the phone? I bought one haven’t used it yet but I have iPhone 12 Pro and with the third camera I’m not sure it will work?

The iPhone only uses one camera lens at a time, so you can just reposition it when you change modes on the iPhone. I own the icecap and knock off brand both work, the design on one was better than the other but I don’t know which is which at this point. 100% photo quality of blue washed tanks will be improved

The iPhone only uses one camera lens at a time, so you can just reposition it when you change modes on the iPhone. I own the icecap and knock off brand both work, the design on one was better than the other but I don’t know which is which at this point. 100% photo quality of blue washed tanks will be improved
What's the knockoff one called?

Anyone use the ice cap lens for the phone? I bought one haven’t used it yet but I have iPhone 12 Pro and with the third camera I’m not sure it will work?
I use the ice cap with on iPhone 11 Pro Max, same 3 cameras, and love to. Just switch cameras if necessary. Though my phone won’t switch to the zoom lens as it needs more light than the blues provide.

Back