Ice Cap lens

rrob1399

Non-member
Anyone use the ice cap lens for the phone? I bought one haven’t used it yet but I have iPhone 12 Pro and with the third camera I’m not sure it will work?

The iPhone only uses one camera lens at a time, so you can just reposition it when you change modes on the iPhone. I own the icecap and knock off brand both work, the design on one was better than the other but I don’t know which is which at this point. 100% photo quality of blue washed tanks will be improved

The iPhone only uses one camera lens at a time, so you can just reposition it when you change modes on the iPhone. I own the icecap and knock off brand both work, the design on one was better than the other but I don’t know which is which at this point. 100% photo quality of blue washed tanks will be improved
What's the knockoff one called?

Anyone use the ice cap lens for the phone? I bought one haven’t used it yet but I have iPhone 12 Pro and with the third camera I’m not sure it will work?
I use the ice cap with on iPhone 11 Pro Max, same 3 cameras, and love to. Just switch cameras if necessary. Though my phone won’t switch to the zoom lens as it needs more light than the blues provide.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back