FS IMT Heavy Duty Dual Vacuum Suction Cup Glass Lifter with Curved Pads, Strength Handheld Stone Handling Tool, 330lb Horizontal Suction Cup

MrX

Non-member
Found these in the basement. Don't need them anymore, but I'm sure someone here could use them. Paid $75+tax on Amazon 03/02/2020. $50 cash. Local pick-up in Charlton -- If I know you I might be willing to ship if you cover shipping cost.
  • ★Big Pulling Power: Double cups hand-held vacuum lifter, fast attachment on flat and curved, clean, smooth, nonporous surfaces. The maximum horizontal suction is 330lb.
  • ★Make materials handling easier and safer: Excellent for lifting and moving materials like windshield, aquarium, mirrors, doors, plastics, sheet metal, stone slabs, and appliances. The vacuum cups helps prevent worker fatigue and avoid worker injury.
  • ★Made with Powerful and Eco-friendly Materials: The glass suction cup pad is made with durable, odorless, extra strength rubber and the ABS handle for a strong and ergonomic grip.
  • ★Simple to use: Tighten and clip each of the two handles to create strong suction. Rapid apply and release times increase worker productivity.
  • ★Premium Quality with Excellent Customer Service: The non-slip pump-activated glass lifter has been approved with CE, SGS, RoHS, PAHS certifications. Warranty: 1 year 100% satisfied quality guarantee.
012.JPG

013.JPG

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back