Sold Innovative Marine Fusion 20 Pro Tank Setup NIB—Sold

newreefer03

BRS Member
I just got a Innovative Marine Fusion 20 Pro Tank Setup as a gift. I would love to set it up but I don't have any room to set it up in and the wife doesn't want another tank. So I am putting it up for sale. Someone might want this for Christmas. This retails for $362.99 on BulkReefSupply.com. It is unopened, still sealed in the box. I am asking $325. Come pick it up. Christmas is 2 weeks away.

If this is still available in a couple weeks (downsizing) I may be interested. Do you know if you can purchase the stand still and any idea which light would be ideal?

If this is still available in a couple weeks (downsizing) I may be interested. Do you know if you can purchase the stand still and any idea which light would be ideal?
You should be able to order the Nuvo 20 APS stand online (they are pretty expensive). I use a cabinet I bought off Marketplace for $50.00. As for the light, AI prime or Hydra is a popular choice. For similar money you can get the Red Sea Reef LED 50. Reefbreeders also has nice LEDs and, on a budget, the Smatfarm LEDs on Amazon are getting good reviews.

The pending sale fell through. This is not the peninsula tank, just the regular tank with overflow and return in the back, all in one kit. I’m not looking for a trade.

It’s still in the box, brand new so I don’t have pictures. You can see pictures on the bulkreefsupply.com site. The difference is that the built in overflow and return are on the back in the regular tank and the overflow and return are on the side for the peninsula tank.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back