Invert Groupbuy

N_E_M_O

BRS sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hello Everyone,

Well, it's that time of year and a ton of people are asking if I am still doing my semi annual Invert Groupbuy.
Well after 15+ years of doing it, why would I stop now. Even while putting the shop together, I will make sure we make this happen. I am just waiting on final lists of availability and pricing before I post the details.
Check back here for more info soon...

OP
N_E_M_O

N_E_M_O

BRS sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
So, looks like we are going to plan for ordering through next Wednesday 2/3/21. And pick up will be Saturday (2/6/21) and Sunday (2/7/21), unless other arrangements are made when order is placed.
I will have final availability lists together later tonight and start a new thread with all the details. That thread will be locked, any questions can be posted here or sent via PM, text, or email.

OP
N_E_M_O

N_E_M_O

BRS sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Just added pink with green mouth Cerianthus Tube Anemone to the Groupbuy as a bonus
hqdefault.jpg

*not my pic. Pic courtesy of AquariumOutfitters

Slombardi

BRS Member
I was looking at the invert options and have 2 questions.

1. What is the difference between Caribbean and Pacific Nassarius Snails?

2. Lettuce Nudibranch, never heard of them. Any potentially harmful traits? Like to eat coral/toxins/ etc.. All I could really find in a quick google search is they are prone to get killed in your Vortechs.

Thanks!

OP
N_E_M_O

N_E_M_O

BRS sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I was looking at the invert options and have 2 questions.

1. What is the difference between Caribbean and Pacific Nassarius Snails?

2. Lettuce Nudibranch, never heard of them. Any potentially harmful traits? Like to eat coral/toxins/ etc.. All I could really find in a quick google search is they are prone to get killed in your Vortechs.

Thanks!
1. The Caribbean ones are very small and the Pacific ones are huge, and often called Dove Snail or Super Nassarius

2. All Nudibranch are very specific feeders and should only be purchased to help eradicate a pest. As without their specific food source they will slowly perish. And they are not great at holding on in high currents.
Lettuce Nudibranch eat Bryopsis hair algae. They are non toxic and pose no harm to any tankmates.

TBD