Jump Off Free Giveaway! from On Point Corals, LLC

Let’s do a giveaway! On Point Corals is giving away a brand-new sealed Neptune Apex Dos.

This giveaway is for Paid BRS members only. A little thank you for supporting the club and a newsletter builder for us!

To enter here are the simple steps.
  • Go to our website and signup for our Newsletter https://onpointcorals.com/#Email
  • Email [email protected] include your first and last name and BRS Screenname
  • In this thread make a post telling me SPS corals you are looking to add to your tanks in the future. Also, can lets us know ones you already have that you love.
One entry per person, per BRS Screenname. I’ll leave entries open until 3/4/22, after which I’ll assign each qualifying entry a number and will use an online randomizer to pick our winner.

View attachment 173017
Walt Disney is what I want to add. I had one but got it too soon and lost it.

I'm looking to add JF Fox Flame. It's one of my favs. And who doesn't love a Walt Disney colony.

I’m looking to add more color to my sticks, would love to eventually pick up a purple gaze from you and orange passion. I don’t currently have any milli either.

Thanks for throwing together this giveaway for the club.

I love me some plating montipora cap. One of my favorite in leng sy which I actually just picked up but I'm a suckka for the grafted stuff too.

The ARC Mille and Ice Fire Enchinata are pretty high on my current list!

thanks for this opportunity!

Just started my tank, would love to have a Walt Disney colony at some point once I’m ready for SPS which will be a while. Thx for putting this together

Currently only have LPS right now. Looking to add something blue or pink/red to start. Maybe a fox flame or a tenuis.

Let’s do a giveaway! On Point Corals is giving away a brand-new sealed Neptune Apex Dos.

This giveaway is for Paid BRS members only. A little thank you for supporting the club and a newsletter builder for us!

To enter here are the simple steps.
  • Go to our website and signup for our Newsletter https://onpointcorals.com/#Email
  • Email [email protected] include your first and last name and BRS Screenname
  • In this thread make a post telling me SPS corals you are looking to add to your tanks in the future. Also, can lets us know ones you already have that you love.
One entry per person, per BRS Screenname. I’ll leave entries open until 3/4/22, after which I’ll assign each qualifying entry a number and will use an online randomizer to pick our winner.

View attachment 173017
Hi! What an awesome giveaway I might add! Whoever gets this will love you forever! Lol

I'm hoping to get some Acropora. I really like the cotton candy one. (Not sure the name but pink and green). I currently have one neon green acro, a couple montipora and policipora! I really love my rainbow encrusting monti!

I currently do not have any SPS as I dismantled my display a few months ago but did have several Acropora colonies and Montipora. I'll be moving this year and am planning a 100+ gallon SPS dominant tank. I've already been cycling the rock for it the past 9 months =D.

Alright all. Last chance to enter. I’ll cut off entries tonight at 11.

I’ll generate numbers this weekend for all the entries.
Thanks for the opportunity and thank you for sponsoring the club Dom, much appreciative.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back