June Tank Raising, Goo Party, and Frag Swap - unofficial BRS meet

Are ya in or out?

• Total voters
Anyone volunteering to bring more fishgoo ingredients? I have garlic, and will pick up the cyclopeeze, and formula 1 fish flake for color.

LOL Mauro I am covering the shrimp, calamari,mussels ( someone else better shuck) nori,and we will see whatelse there is around ;) tell Maggie to be ready 1 of the 4 is enough of a nuisance to be 4 in and of herself ;0

It is in Aguascalientes -- Touted as the geographical center of Mexico. it is no where near the ocean :( It should be hot and humid this time of year ... kinda like being here, just in spanish :D

Scuba_Dave said:
I'll go to Mexico for work for you!!
Is it near the ocean, can I dive?

Chocolate mousse on the way. I assume if it's raining we will just head in doors?

We will have room for plenty indoors, the goo will be made on the porch, all will be dry.

If ya'll need directions call the house 508 584 8603
M.

Sorry Mauro. Wife already made plans...we won't even be in the state. Leaving at 8 am. Good luck.

I've lost track of what else we need to make fish goo.
I'll bring my old fashion meat grinder, I hear it makes more of a chopped mixture.

A Huge Thank You

We want to thank everyone who came today for making it such a memorable day. Not only are we thrilled to have the tank up and running but we are thankful for the wonderful people in the club who made it possible. You guys are all amazing and we are honored to call you friends.

Back