Just picked up a 125g today

mandarin

Officer
BRS Member
Hey everyone this will be my first build thread to document this tank. I have never done this and after looking at everyone else’s builds I feel this is a very valuable reference of progress and mistakes. I currently have a 65g Red Sea max 250 and a SCA 50g cube I just recently plumbed both tanks together it’s working out fine but having everything in one tank I think will be much better. For the new build I just picked up a Reefbreeders v2 50” from Dong and the 125g tank from @All Things Aquatic I’m going to build my own stand and a 40g breeder sump.
54A91864-FFF0-4460-BC30-D91EE16E7C52.jpeg
C1E2CE44-835D-4F4D-9D40-5CF60D40B815.jpeg

Onto new build myself. Aside from tand, I'm building sump the way I want it. Keep posting. Have fun, goodluck.

Built the frame today it’s about 6” deeper front to back so I have a space to work on when I’m testing or just working in the tank it’s always easier when you have a place to put something. Still need to pick up some plywood and whatever I’m going to skin it with not sure yet.
66BDDE95-7ECB-421B-879F-01D9C6E1589D.jpeg

Trying to plan out how I’m going to transfer everything from my two running tanks and move the new tank into their place. I was thinking about getting a couple of those kiddie pools from Walmart to put all of my rock and corals in not sure if this is a good idea or if someone has a stock tank that I could borrow that would be better idk this is definitely going to be a challenge..... need to get a good plan for this move any advice will be appreciated thanks

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back