Reef Deal Liveaquaria 15% coupon

uhupong

BRS Member
Anyone have the 15% code for this month? Thx

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yeah plus free shipping bump up. I guess it is very competitive industry now.

Who do you guys have in mind that equal to LA?

I was shock to see the box charge.
It is the very first time they have this charge since they open for business.
They used to do $229 free shipping many years ago then went down to $99.

I really don’t mind the higher free shipping rate, it is inline with the rest of the industry. But the box charge just put a bad taste in my mouth. Despite it is just $10, it really does not feel right. Many online vendors build the box cost into their products. Those coolers are not that expansive when buy in bulk, they are just a few bucks.

I pay the same box charge from wholesalers, but those are big boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On the contrary, Petco does offer live saltwater fish on their own website. They offer $175 free shipping, and in their website, this is what they say:
2051003e13be7852d5d60d006b4732bf.jpg

Sorry for the rant.
Styrofoam coolers are big environmental hazard. They can not be recycled. Despite wholesalers normally charge box fee but many of them reuse these coolers. I don’t mind paying $10 and they send me used coolers, that is better for the environment.
Online retail vendors should do the same if they can and spare the embarrassment of charging their customers box fee and help the environment at the same time.
By the way, if you have styrofoam coolers sitting around and have no use for them, please bring them to me when you come for a visit. I will give them at least one more use before they hit the land fill.

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back