looking for a god saltwater fish store any suggestions

Mike Paul

reefaholic
Hi how's it going just stopping by to see if anyone knows any Good online fish stores right know I'mu using liveaqauria.com just trying to see if there's any better sites thanks for your time

. Mike Paul

Check out some of the sponsors. If you become a paid member you get a discount.

Absolutely couldn't agree more. Not only do paid members get a discount but you can get valuable knowledge from a local LFS plus you can see what you are purchasing in person without paying for shipping!! The BRS has a ton of great sponsors!!

Are we not allowed to talk about online stores other then the sponsers? I am new and paid but dont want to offend anyone or get kicked off

You can talk about online stores, a lot of people around here just like to try to support some of the LFS. I am not sure of a lot out your way, I typically go to Skiptons. Staff is great, prices are real good.

I hvae a friend who has a little shop out of there home. Thats where I get all my corals. Its a great little set up. They just opened a business. I like to support family owned business

Try Jay's in Salem, NH. Very good selection, excellent prices, and excellent customer service. I'm confident you will find it worth the ride.

shopping online may not worth the risk. For LiveAquaria.com, I used to use it a lot but their price now is actually much higher than local store.
If you are looking for buying fish, I will total avoid online store.

You could shoot up rt 13 north to aquatic creations in amherst nh.probly bout a half hour from leominster

I third Krystal Clear... They just recently did some major renovating/expanding and it's looking great! Just got 2 ORA Ocellaris there this past weekend and they're fat and happy :D They've got a good selection of live and dry goods and prices are a little higher than a Petco/online store, but by no means unreasonable. I'd rather pay a little extra to support a local business any day :)

Back