Looking to get back in

Cjtabares

PBITAWA
BRS Member
Think I will be getting back into the hoddy after a 4 or 5 year break. I got married, and hopefully movieing into a house we plan on being in longterm, so it seems like a good time to set up a tank. I still have most everything from my 45 gal tank, so think I am going to set that up. I will have to see what I have for equipment, and see what is worth upgrading. The one thing I think I need is a new light. Excited to get this going again.

Chris

1577479185868.png

Welcome back Chris, cant wait to see what you set up!
I was planning a NPS tank before I got out, might do that. I really like the idea of having 3 to 5 anthias, so maybe I will look into getting a bigger tank. I have a few of ideas, we will probably not be moving for 4 or so months so I have some time to figure it out.

Last edited:
I was planning a NPS tank before I got out, might do that. I really like the idea of having 3 to 5 anthias, so maybe I will look into getting a bigger tank. I have a few of ideas, we will probably not be moving for 4 or so months so I have some time to figure it out.
You should look at the Flavoguttatus Anthias, they stay a bit smaller, do great in small groups, and are absolutely gorgeous.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back