FS Looking to trade my green mushrooms

Hannahhh

Non-member
I have more of these green mushrooms than I know what to do with. I’d love to trade some. I have some on small rocks and a few on frag plugs. They are super hardy and reproduce happily. I love how bright they are. If anyone is interested, let me know!
54127E2B-8CA0-4A54-A2A8-2BB3F6A3D347.jpeg

Love that jawbreaker. Lmk if your interested in some shroom for shroom trade & cash for it if your willing to sell it. GLWS

Love that jawbreaker. Lmk if your interested in some shroom for shroom trade & cash for it if your willing to sell it. GLWS
I don’t want to trade that one, but I have a smaller one that it produced. The littler one doesnt have any red yet, but it should develop that with time. Or I also have a smaller jawbreaker with a small dash of red. I’d be open to trading either of those two. Id really like an eclectus mushroom in the off chance you have one.

I don’t want to trade that one, but I have a smaller one that it produced. The littler one doesnt have any red yet, but it should develop that with time. Or I also have a smaller jawbreaker with a small dash of red. I’d be open to trading either of those two. Id really like an eclectus mushroom in the off chance you have one.
I’m looking for an electus as well. Please pm me to see if we could make a deal on your other jawbreakers or something thank you fir your prompt reply.

Bump, I still have tons! Feel free to offer really cheap things in trade, I don’t care if it’s a fancy coral, if I dont have it, I’m probably interested in it!

Back